Stoner Zero Stick Mold Release - 12 oz
Stoner E342 Zero Stick Paintable Mold Release, is a unique, extremely versatile release agent which is generally acceptable for applications where a food grade release is required. Zero Stick allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hot stamped, adhesive bonded, labeled, or otherwise decorated in most applications.
Zero Stick provides a long lasting anti-stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Zero Stick improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, vacuum form, and pour cast molding. Zero Stick is UL recognized.
The release agent in Zero Stick meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 184.1400, which details provisions for substances added directly to human food affirmed to be "generally recognized as safe" (GRAS). Economical - a light coating produces best results.
- Saves time - lets parts release quickly and easily from molds.
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hot stamped, or otherwise decorated.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining.
- UL Recognized
- Economical - a light coating produces best results.
Must be shipped UPS Ground. Con US shipping only, please.