NOTE: The basic kit is the ballpoint pen. To make a pencil, you can purchase the DSM pencil mechanism separately here.
A new unique kit. You make one body and it can be a ballpoint or a propelling pencil just by changing the refill. Put the ballpoint refill and spring in - it's a ballpoint - put the pencil mechanism in, it's a pencil. The advantage of this is obvious - no need to make two different kits.
- Extremely easy to make
- Uses a very high quality German 0.5mm or 0.7mm pencil mechanism
- Pencil is loaded with high quality HB polymerized lead - does not easily break. This lead is readily available in stores.
- Uses the high quality "Parker" type ball point refill
- Eliminates the need to have a pen and pencil inventory
- High grade German twist mechanism with over twist clutch - can't break mechanism by over twisting
- Bushing Set #14B or 47A
- Drill Letter 11/32"
Perfect Fit Instructions PDF