Pig Tail Food Flipper Kit - 10in. Long Shaft
Here's a handy tool for outdoor grilling or indoor cooking. With its unique curved hook, The Pig Tail Food Flipper quickly and easily flips, turns, or moves hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, chicken, and hard-to-grip food items such as bacon, shrimp, scallops, and much more. An ideal replacement for tongs, forks, and spatulas. It can even lift and flip large items like chickens or a rack of ribs - up to 8 lbs! Does not bleed or mark food, nor does it scrap up grease like a spatula.
To create a beautiful handle, drill a hole in your blank, turn between centers, and insert the shaft into the handle. The shaft is 10" total without a handle. A minimum of 1-1/2" hole should be drilled into the handle so that the final length will be 8-1/2" plus the handle. Made of 300 series surgical stainless steel for strength and stability.
- Easy-to-Turn Handle
- Wow! Your Guests & Family With A Creative Handle
- The Shaft is Made From 300 Series Surgical Stainless Steel
- The Shaft is 10" Long (W/O Handle)
- Minimal Parts-Easy to Assemble
- Turn Between Centers
- Blank: 1” to 1-1/2” Square x 6” Long
- Uses 1/4" Drill Bit
- Mix & Match With Other Project Kits For the Best Discount Levels!
Kit Includes -
- Pig Tail Flipper Shaft (Blank not included)