Pharaoh Rollerball Pen Kit - Chrome & Black Titanium
The Pharaoh Pen Kit is one of the finest kits available. The pen kit features durable plating and a unique and intricate hand-carved pattern that has been richly coated with elegant Black Titanium. All of the casting work has been meticulously done by hand, with a lot of care and attention to detail taken with every step along the way.
The cap finial, body finial, clip, center band as well as accents rings on both ends all boast richly carved details that have been accented in Black Titanium. The larger nib section has also ergonomically shaped making it bold, but to be easy to hold. Before final assembly, the pen is checked again for final fit and finish, and once more hand polished to ensure perfection. Making this kit truly fit for a king!
The Pharaoh rollerball pen kits come equipped with the high-quality Schmidt 5888 refill. The pen is non-postable.
This is a large pen. Although you can use a 3/4 x 5" it will be very tight. We highly recommend using a blank that is a min of 5" x 7/8". You will also need a 15/32 drill bit, and a 37/64 drill bit. (Body tube length is 2.266". OD is .45". Cap length: 1.952", OD is .570")
- A large pen, but well balanced.
- Styling & details that command attention
- Highly detailed carved details through the pen
- Large nib section
- Hand cast and inspected
- Uses the same tooling as the Oriental Dragon & Emperor Kits
- Make into a convertible pen with the optional Emperor fountain section.
- Includes high-quality Schmidt 5888 rollerball refill
- Dayacom Quality
- Mix & Match with other pen kits to achieve the best discount levels!
Kit Includes -
- Pen Kit Components (Pen blank not included)
- Schmidt 5888 Rollerball Refill (Fine, Black)
- Brass Tube set