Crushed Opal - Fire & Ice.
This Crushed Opal is a synthetic lab-made or cultured opal. Natural opal can crack and craze over time. But the polymers in the cultured opal make it much more stable, workable, and economical than natural opal. The magical brilliance, stunning color, and unsurpassed vibrancy make this crushed opal the perfect choice for all types of inlay work.
The photos are with the crushed opal shown as dry. By putting the opal under a top coat like resin, glue, nail polish, etc. will really bring the opal to life and make the colors pop!
The Crushed Opal is available in 3 different crush sizes Large (2-3mm), Medium (2mm-30 mesh), and Fine (1.5mm-160 mesh), and in 1 gram (bag) or 3 gram (sm jar) sizes. (Fine is the best for rings)
All Crushed Opals are mix & matchable for discount.
- Stable, Won't Crack, Craze, or Yellow
- Available in 3 crush sizes
- Awesome Colors!
- Color: White With Red, Green & Blue Play of Color
- Easy To Apply & Machine
- Adds Pizzaz To a Wide Variety of Projects
- Mix & Match With Other Inlay Materials for the Best Discounts!