Alumilite Amazing Deep Pour & Turning Epoxy Resin - 24 oz Kit
Amazing Deep Pour is a 2-part, extremely clear, deep-cast epoxy. It is ideal for applications requiring thicker pours (up to 2 inches thick) or a glass-like finish.
This 2:1 mix ratio product was formulated to reduce exotherm (heat build-up), allowing users to pour thicker sections without the delays of layering as with standard epoxies. Amazing Deep Pour is compatible with Alumilite Dyes and Polycolor Resin Powders, Mica Powders, Glow Powders, and Glitters. Other colorants may be compatible, testing is required.
Amazing Deep Pour is ideal for river tables, resin blanks for lathe turning, filling wide gaps in wood, or any application requiring a depth greater than 3/8 inch. ADP can also be layered for projects requiring thicknesses beyond 2 inches.
Please note: Because of the low viscosity and low exotherm this casting resin has relatively long open and cure time, but it gives amazing results!
- 2:1 (2 parts A to 1 part B) by volume
- Low viscosity for easy mixing.
- Ideal for river tables, and resin blanks for lathe turning
- For applications requiring thicker pours (3/8 to 2 inches thick)
- Long open time to allow for air bubble release
- 24-72 hour tack-free time (mass and temperature are factors)
- 5-7 day full cure
- Compliant with FDA 21 CFR 175.300 (Food Safe)
- Can be cast into a variety of mold types
- Can be turned, sawed, sanded (wet or dry), and buffed to a high shine.
- 24oz Kit - 16oz A and 8oz B
Ground shipping - Con US Shipping Only